GeoLogismiki software is used by Dr. Anne Lemnitzer.
1) CPeT-IT Network
2) CLiq Network
Download the software here
NOTE: You must use your UCI google account, not your personal Gmail account.
- Download both software installers and the net_file.ini file.
- Click on CLiq2_network_trial.exe to install the software
- Click on CPeT-IT2_Network_trial.exe to install the software.
- Note: AVAST does not recognize the software executable you just installed. You need to create an exception for it.
- Click on "Continue" if you get an error message.
- Click on Browse and find the folder you installed the software to.
- Copy the net_file.ini file to each installation folder. Or, you can edit the file and include the license server.
If you use campus Wi-Fi or if you are off-campus, then you need to use the campus VPN service
- The default installation folders are:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoLogismiki Software\CLiq Network
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoLogismiki Software\CPeT-IT Network
- Again, the net_file.ini file you downloaded needs to be copied to each installation folder. The same file will be put in both places.
To use the software
- Go to: http://www.oit.uci.edu/vpn/
- Install the software VPN
- Use UCI Split Tunnel
- Log in to the campus VPN service.
- Click on the software you installed. You might need to make shortcuts for it onto your desktop.
- You should not see the software in trial mode. If it's in trial mode then you are not connected to the license server.
- Verify you copied the net_file.ini file.
- Verify you are logged into the campus VPN service.
- Your connection to the license server happens automatically when you start the software.
- There could be a firewall on your computer blocking the connection or an issue with your anti-virus.