1) Go to: HSSoE Dreamspark Store
2) Click "Sign In" at the top. Please click the following link if you do not have a Dreamspark account or if you need to activate it.Click here if you do not have a Dreamspark account
3) Once you are logged in, proceed to click on the "Microsoft" tab, then the "Operating Systems" tab, and select the product you want.
4) Proceed by selecting the product that you want. In this example, we chose Windows 7. Your next screen will have something similar to this:
5) Accept the Dreamspark's EULA (if you want the program) and remember to check whether you need 32-bit or 64-bit.
6) After you confirm your order, you should get to a receipt page, with information regarding your product key and how to install your operating system. Press the "Start download" button to proceed.
7) Download the "SDM" (Software Download Manager) and then install it. After installing the SDM, you want to open the SDX file, as prompted by the application.
9) After finishing your download, press the "Launch" button, and you will be moved to the next screen with the download file location.
1) Now you will create an installer media using your downloaded file. To do this, download and install the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download tool.
Note: This tool works for Windows 8 and other Windows versions.
2) Once you install the program and run it, you'll be prompted to find the ISO that you downloaded before. Navigate to find it.
3) Once you have selected the ISO file, you'll be prompted to either select DVD or USB device as your media type.
IMPORTANT: If you are using a USB drive, please use one that is 8GB in size or larger. In our experience, anything less than 8GB has problems.
If you need help booting with your USB device, check this out: