Campus license available for Adobe Software
Students can access Adobe software installed in HSSOE computer labs including
Students can also install Adobe software onto their laptops
You can use the Adobe software installed in HSSOE computer labs, but you need to authenticate with your Adobe account.
STEP 1 - Become a licensed Adobe user
1) Visit https://www.oit.uci.edu/adobe/
2) Decide if you want Adobe Cloud (includes Adobe Acrobat and other Adobe software) or just Adobe Acrobat.
Choose option for Students Adobe Cloud <OR> Adobe Acrobat
3. You will be redirected to "On the Hub".
Log in with your UCINetID.
4. Click "Add to Cart" for Adobe Cloud ETLA Students
5. Complete purchase and verify.
Find "Your Account" from the drop-down menu.
You should see an Invoice and Order Date.
6) This process provides you with a license to use Adobe software and it registers you at Adobe.com so you can download software.
There is no serial number or confirmation
Something happens "behind the scenes" to give you access
7) Follow the link on your order to install software or read below.
Or, you can use your Adobe account to use Adobe software installed in HSSOE Computer labs
STEP 2 - Get Software from Adobe
NOTE: Additional instructions can be found at OIT: https://www.oit.uci.edu/adobe-creative-cloud-install-instructions/
Click "Sign In" on the top right-hand corner.
Type in your @uci.edu email address (ex. email@example.com).
Select option that says “Company or School account.”
5. Authenticate using your UCINetID credentials.
Click on the “My Account" icon.
Select "View Account".
6. You should see "Adobe for Enterprise".
Click "Access your apps and services."
If you don't see "Adobe for Enterprise", it means you did not become a licensed user.
Repeat "STEP 1" above if you don't see "Adobe for Enterprise."
7. Find "Acrobat DC Pro" or other software and select "Download".
8. Next launch the application from wherever it downloaded onto your computer, then install.
9. Thats all! Current license is through July 2021. OIT is expected to extend the license.